Monday, September 28, 2009

bahh

although it is not NEARLY that time of year yet, I am getting to the point where I just don't care. I don't feel so bad about it seeing as most of my fellow students feel the same way. Maybe it's the impending graduation date, perhaps we are all just sick of school a little, it could really be a number of things, the least of which could actually be that I just don't care anymore. School just seems so redundant. I understand that I keep learning new things, and clearly I am NOT the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm definitely sick of doing it. I will have to deal with my life and suck it up, buckle down now before the year gets too out of control. I WISH I COULD DO IT.


So, next year?? real life or gap year???constant question.

No comments:

Post a Comment