Sunday, May 17, 2009

done

Wierd...this semester for me is done. I've been a senior since Thursday...that's cool/terrifying. Also, it's just sad in general. I have to leave Spain exactly one week from today. I have some plans for the week, but I think that for the majority of it I will just be walking around trying to remember everything about Granada. I have really fallen in love with my little spanish city. I don't know if I'd ever move back here for real, but I'd come back and visit. I think that if I came back to Spain for living I'd go Madrid, Bilbao, or Sevilla.....probably Sevilla. I love Sevilla. I could absolutely see myself there, doing something...I'm not sure what, but doing something.

I know that I was ready to go before...I still am...I'm just really going to miss speaking spanish everyday everywhere....all the time....I'm going to miss Spain.

1 comment:

  1. and spain will miss you, probably. :) but i miss you more, so you have to come home, even if you are bored after a week and want to go back.

    I LOVE YOU SISSY!

    ReplyDelete