Wednesday, November 11, 2009

oh my god, oh you think i'm in control

Again, Walt Whitman, you are my main man. I don't feel complete without reading a bit of 'Leaves of Grass'...I've just been out of it lately. Not necessarily sick, or feeling wierd, just off. I feel like the world, my world, isn't really lining up. UGH.

First semester is coming to a close, which is a bit on the ridiculous side, I can't wrap my head around it. Ryan is moving out, Jesse is moving in, it's a lot to happen. I'm hoping my extreme hard work will pay off. I haven't been the best at staying in touch with the fam this semester, and when I do, I feel like it's a constant challenge (or battle) everytime I try and call home and talk to my parents...mainly my mom. It's one foot in one foot out right now, but it's so hard to balance this line, I hate it. I hate that everytime I try and bring up something new it's just kind of shot down. I don't know, we used to be really close, but now I just feel like we're moving apart. I'm working on fixing that, fixing some grades, fixing some internships, jobs...who knows, i barely have time to pee these days.

21 was real easy, now i'm realizing it kind of blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment