Monday, April 27, 2009

I don't like it

Ugh finals, why do you exist??

I don't think I have ever been more stressed about finals. Usually I have the following at my disposal : movies, good food, a family member to complain/ cry to, oh yea..and a semester's worth of going to class. Here I have the following: spanish pirated copied movies, food i mildly accept, no family, and only 1/3 of the classes that i should've gone to.

Today I will be retaking my grammar test because the first one I only achieved a 55%. Now, I wish I could just take the 55 and run, but of course, with this being our ONLY GRADE FOR THE SEMESTER 90% of everything comes from this 55%...so...I will be retaking this monster of a test again today. Last night I broke down into one of the worst anxiety attacks I've had since high school. I felt horrible for Molly because she felt my unexplainable mood, and..I finally had to look at her and say "i can't actually talk about grammar or anything that has to do with this test right now or i'm going to puke all over you" her laughter made me feel better about myself, but I was being rather serious. I studied from the time that I got this test back on friday until now. If I don't pass this class not only will my GPA go WAY down, but I'll have to make up a 600 level class in spanish and probably not finish my cinema minor. UGHH!!!!!!!!

In other news, my host mom told me the other day that there isn't friendship between men and women, only love. Only different levels of love. Really? It blows my mind when I try to think of it. I can't explain it, but I think she's right.

To Do list:
1. take said gramm test
2. finish geog presentation and present tomorrow
3. start bull fighting paper/presentation
4. read

1 comment:

  1. oh ally! i love you!! i am also SOOOO stressed out about my life right now, i can barely stand it. i feel on the verge of hyperventilation pretty much always. i know that once this semester is done in two weeks all my troubles will be over, but it's GETTING there that's the hard part!

    good luck on all your work, sissy, i know you can do it! you're so smart and spunky! you just missed a lot of class, that's all. pshh. who needs class when you have BRAINS?! yeah, you can do it. :)

    i miss you a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete