Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hmm...

I did it. I ventured to a discoteca last night. I figured I had to do it once, and I'd rather just get it over with. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I think it was my first and only experience. I don't know how people in Spain stay out until 8am, its just ridiculous! I got home at 5am...it was terrible! And then I felt crappy when I woke up...is it even worth it? No. I didn't think so. SO! Now that I know I'm not a fan, I can say no to people and actually know that I don't want to go.
Tonight, however, me and a couple other girls are planning on maybe going and finding a Flamenco Bar to chill at and watch people flamenco dance/sing! I'm really excited! I hope we can find one that isn't too pricey, I've been spending a little too much this past week. (Tickets to Paris and Rome were purchased yesterday for Spring Break/BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!!!) "You can't hear it, but my credit card is crying"-Megan Kelly. sooo truee...

This summer is going to be too full of working, beware Auntie Renie, I may have to runaway to your house and chill with the babies!

3 comments:

  1. You are more than welcome to come here andchill with the kids!They would love to have you here!!!
    Glad you're having some fun out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Flamenco evening was a bust, we couldn't find a club! But we are going to try again another time and ask people where there might be a good one!

    p.s. lets start planning my runaway to pittsford!

    ReplyDelete