Sunday, February 22, 2009

Never Again, salchicha..never again

Alright, yesterday was probably by far the worst day of my life. I've had some pretty crappy days in my time, but being sick and not anywhere near my comfy house in Hudson, NH, sucked. I will never eat sausage for the rest of my life, I don't even know if I could smell it to be honest with you, never again!

Preface: I was going to go to Sierra de Cazorla, Molly was going to Cadiz for Carnaval...neither of us went to our events.

What happened:

Friday night we went for tapas, a pretty casual night. We didn't really do anything overly exerting, we went to a couple of bars, ate a couple of tapas, all was great. The last bar we went to we ate some salchicha (sausage) and it was alright, not the greatest thing ever, but alright. About 3 hours later...death. We got back to our house around 11:45pm, not even late AT ALL! We woke up around 2am...enough said. I was in the bathroom first and Molls ran down the hallway and knocked on the door to see if she could come in...it was downhill from there. All day yesterday was us laying in bed, we didn't move. It sucked. I just wanted to go home, or talk to my mom or someone. BUT OF COURSE my internet worked for all of 5 minutes, so I couldn't talk to anyone or call anyone...it was the crappiest of crappy days.

Today is much better, for lack of eating anything yesterday I'm still kind of dead, but I'm just tired. UGHH I hate being sick. It is my least favorite thing in the world. I realize that probably all people feel this way, but being sick and away from home is a terrible combination.

Tomorrow we are off to Galicia, Madrid, and Salamanca, I'm hoping I can pull myself together a little more before that!!! This would happen! BOO salchicha, booooo

1 comment:

  1. leave it to a deadly sausage to have the cutest name ever. i'm going to start calling children "salchichas" just because i think it's so gosh darn adorable.

    ReplyDelete