Monday, February 16, 2009

I forgot I was in Spain..

So last night I had THE wierdest dream about having a baby..and then my mom told me to suck it up...i don't know..it was so wierd, i was eating strawberry shaped vitamins...i didn't know what was going on..when i woke up i completely forgot where i was..it was bizarre, man.

Sin embargo (however), I rallied myself and got up, took my shower and went to school. While on my way I, for some reason, was in a pretty good mood, I heard this extremely european music coming from afar. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked by a boy, probably my age, playing his acordeon on the street corner with music playing behind him! I was then smiling the rest of the way to school. I LOVE that there are so many people playing music outside! ALWAYS! It's just so cool to be walking around and to have your own personal theme song playing everywhere you go...its so cute. I love Europe, I love Granada.

1 comment: