Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Orange trees in Cordoba. This picture was so perfect, it was waiting to be taken by my camera!!
This is one of the many churches we went into, but I belive it is the Cathedral in Sevilla.

Cathedral in Sevilla from the outside. You could not beat the weather, 65 and sunny.

I cannot get enough of the orange trees, they are absolutely beautiful!! They are everywhere I turn! The line the streets, gardens, everywhere, I only wish that you could eat the oranges :(
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I applaud your organzination and efficiency in relating your European life back to us in the US. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, i think my favorite part of my vacation there was the orange trees. and they also have these purpley trees everywhere that are really pretty. but the orange and lemon trees were EVERYWHERE and they smelled so good and looked so pretty. i have to go back.

    ReplyDelete