Monday, July 8, 2013

Working Out

It's no surprise that I usually make a new playlist every time I workout. I find it dull and sort of monotonous to constantly have the same few songs playing for days upon days, so I like to mix it up. I do have a couple of tracks that are my go-to's, especially because they really pump me up, but I try to bring a new flavor to my workouts when I can.

This is what my playlist consists of for today (or tomorrow's) workout:

Young The Giant- My Body
The Violent Femmes- No Sleep Tonight
Jimmy Eat World- The Middle
La Roux- Bulletproof
Icona Pop- I Love It
Calvin Harris Ft. Ellie Goulding- I Need Your Love
Kanye West & Jay Z Ft. Frank Ocean- No Church in the Wild
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton- Can't Hold Us
Kanye West- Stronger 
Little Mix- Wings
Foo Fighters- Best of U
Green Day- Brain Stew
The Strokes- Last Nite
Sugababes- Untouched

There's no real order to how I listen to these, but I will start a run on My Body only because it makes me feel like if I can get through at least a 3 minute song than I can keep up the momentum for another.

What's on your workout list? I'm always up for new things to listen to for motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment