Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jake Bugg

Definitely worth it to listen to this 19 year old.  This kid will probably be called the next Bob Dylan, but that's just because his voice is vaguely similar, other than that I really don't think that he's anything like Mr. Dylan.  I find him to be more of a British Buddy Holly. 

Bugg gives off the feel that he just rolled out of bed and decided he was going to be a musician that day, in the way that only a 19 year old could.  He plays his guitar with passion and precision, showing audiences and fans that he isn't just a cool voice, but also a talented musician.  

By no means am I the first to break the news on Jake Bugg, but for those that read I felt that I would have been remiss not to mention this kid's rising star. That and I'm really digging his album!


No comments:

Post a Comment